What we do matters.
EHS specializes in counseling services to those who work in the Entertainment Industry, focusing on the compounding pressures of balancing life with stress specific to the entertainment world. Our counselors have the experience to understand the demands that often come with working in the entertainment industry and treat individuals struggling with various conditions. EHS aims to build upon each individuals unique skills and strengths to help them build the life and career they always dreamed of. Call us to book your appointment today. Limited number of scholarship slots available for those that qualify. It’s never too late to start enjoying life again while reaching for the stars!
We want to help!
- Relationship problems
- Relief from Depression, Anxiety, Grief and Loss
- Effective Communication Skills
- Conflict Resolution (keeping the peace on tour, in the office, or at home)
- Drugs and Alcohol
- Family Dynamic Support
- Maintaining Creativity
- Adjusting to major life changes
Donations go towards sponsoring individuals in the entertainment business who are in need of counseling, but cannot afford services; as well as counseling related programs.
A few common areas of concentration:
Some Possible Symptoms to Consider:
- Overwhelming feelings of sadness, anxiousness, or emptiness
- Persistent feelings of hopelessness or negativity
- Decreased energy or motivation
- Difficulty focusing, concentrating, or remembering things
- Unusual oversleeping or difficulty sleeping
- Loss of interest in activities once enjoyed
- Increased irritability or restlessness
- Changes in appetite (over eating or loss of appetite)
- Thoughts of suicide or past attempts
Many people with depression don't have the typical symptoms. Learn about the causes and treatment of atypical depression, with symptoms that include weight gain, sleeping too much, and feeling anxious.
- Surge of overwhelming panic
- Feeling of losing control or going crazy
- Heart palpitations or chest pain
- Feeling like you're going to pass out
- Trouble breathing or choking sensation
- Hot flashes or chills
- Trembling or shaking
- Do you have difficulty controlling alcohol consumption
- Your drinking has caused problems with relationships (family, friends, intimate relationships...)
- You have problems at work or school because of your drinking, such as being late or not going at all
- You drink in risky situations, such as before or while driving a car
- After drinking, you can't remember what happened while you were drinking (blackouts)
- You have legal problems because of your drinking, such as being arrested for harming someone or driving while drunk (intoxicated)
- You get hurt or you hurt someone else when you are drinking
- You keep drinking even though you have health problems that are caused or made worse by alcohol use, such as liver disease (cirrhosis)
- Your friends or family members are worried about your drinking.